Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to the official Java blog! The purpose of this blog is to provide another means to build community for people attending Chisholm Baptist Church. I am Pastor Kevin, the associate pastor, and I will be the primary moderator of this blog. I will try to post frequent comments on a wide range of topics, and include links to interesting articles or sites for you to check out. I also hope that you will become an active participant in this blog by posting your thoughts and responses as we go.

I am new to this, so it may take awhile for me to get the hang of it, but bear with me, check in often, and register with the blog so that you can participate in our discussions. It is my desire that this blog will become one more tool that can help you to grow in your relationship to Jesus Christ so that you can bear much fruit for His Kingdom. I also hope that it provides an opportunity for us to get to know each other better so that I can better serve you as your pastor.

If you are not an attender of Chisholm Baptist Church, you are still welcome to hang around here and post, as long as you register. If you live in Northeastern Minnesota and would like more information about our church, check out our website at www.chisholmbaptist.org.

1 comment:

Kimberina said...

This is just a test...